- 1952: First accommodation of summer visitors in 5 double rooms
- 1960: Expansion by 2 double rooms; installation of central heating (coal heating) later that year
- 1970: Addition of 8 rooms with shower/WC – a large innovation
- 1986: Renovation of other rooms to add shower/WC
- 1990: Addition of sauna area, as well as 4 single rooms and 1 double room
- 1992: House facade was renovated and redesigned, new isolation of the outer walls and windows at the b&b Glacier Hotel Hintertux in Tux.
- 2003: Entry area was redesigned and the staircase was moved, addition of a lift at the b+b Glacier Hotel Hintertux in Tux.
That same year, renovation of the community barn outside the village for 22 cows, 14 Im selben Jahr Neubau des Gemeinschaftsstalles außerhalb des Ortes für 22 Kühe , 14 heifers and 10 calfs.
- 2006: Addition of the restaurant & hotel bar at our b&b Glacier Hotel Hintertux in Tux in place of the old and disused barn next to the Hotel. Hintertux is slowly but surely being transformed.
- 2008: Conversion of the hotel bar at our b+b Ski Hotel Gletscher to the comfortable Bistro/Lounge PIAZZA
- 2015: Completion of the Hintertux parking garage, meaning 6 covered car parks for our hotel guests.
Complete renovation of our vitality area with a sauna and relaxation room, as well as 2 double rooms.